• RazorBlade

Votes: 2 3.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
emwearz (someone needs to learn to spell nicks propperly...my nick is also messed up in the new members thread) sig just made me burst out laughing when I saw it. It's pure genius even if it was spawned by another sig\s, it just blows the originals outa the water.

Jonc's one however was also very good. If I had a second vote to give in this category it would easily go to his sig.

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
I like TCoS newest (or older) sig , but I have to give emwearz's the nod for bestestest.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
and it's too new

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
emwearz gets my vote, although I'm not the most honest kind of gamer ^^'

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Lol, jonc's same sig won last year... :lol:
Which is another reason why I did not vote for it...I was no longer sure, but I thought it had been around since last year.

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
I vote for none of them. BTW where is razorblades?

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
Hell, wheres mine, pfffk, blind!

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Yours is also old CK.

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
and....JonCs is the same as last years n'all...uff, fine, time to whip out the animated lesbian sig with sound effects :D

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
It was nominated by people that did not know that as he switched changed to that weird jesus sig for a bit...or am I confsuing parman_donk with jonc now?...o well it's all pretty much the same anyways...newbs nominated jonc...newbs that never got see yours because you were away for a while.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
Lol, jonc's same sig won last year... :lol:
you make it sound like theres something wrong with that smokems. im displeased. as for the rest of you, i will restrict you imbeciles from the wrath of myself so consider that your delightful christmas present.

·
pSX Troubleshooter/Fanboy
318 Posts
My vote generally goes more specifically for the *funniest* sig... so I ended up picking TCOS. From an artistic point of view, I would've picked Sephi's, but the pic needs another 50-60 pixels more height on the bottom of it... :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.