Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Finger of Doom
823 Posts
Besides, that "white bar" you are talking about is not a problem. That bar simulates the space between both screens in the real DS. Unless Orz decides to take it out or give us an option to do so(or change that bar into something else), there's nothing you can do about it.

·
The Alpha and Omega
307 Posts
lol sigmax? hehe tht's rich and ye this is the fastest emu out there too bad he is on break

·
Registered
4 Posts
No such luck for me. My poor little notebook (IBM Thinkpad T42p) won't show the graphics right even with the newest drivers :dead: Not that they are very new, but then the "Mobile FireGL T2" is not very uptodate anymore ;)

Here's to testing on my desktop (the notebook is my company-notebook) on the weekend (away on business over the week). :D

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
ok some system Requirement for play on NeonDS(tested on 3pcs)

minimun

1.7ghz gpu 512 memory ram and 256 video card (or a good 128 onboard video card)

if the pc is weaker than this the emu will put the white bar on botton screen and will get black screens or merge screens:dead:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello,

I would scratch the 128 MB onboardvideo point.

Example: Thinkpad T42p:

CPU: 2Ghz Intel
RAM: 2GB
GBU: 128MB onboard ATI Mobility FireGL T2

Doesn't work at the moment, but maybe it's in the configuration of the notebook and the fact that no new drivers were released for almost a year (6.14.10.6547 - 16.11.2006).

What 128 MB videocard did you test with?

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,629 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Besides, that "white bar" you are talking about is not a problem. That bar simulates the space between both screens in the real DS. Unless Orz decides to take it out or give us an option to do so(or change that bar into something else), there's nothing you can do about it.
In case people haven't noticed, in 0.2.0 version there is already an option in the setting dialog where you can turn on/off the whitespace between screens. For people who got the wip version, update to 0.2.0, it was not in the wip version :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts