Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a in depth faq for ff7. please. i've been to gamefaqs.com already but alot of them just told me what to do at the sidequest but now how to get there. but if i missed a good faq that was there sumone tell me or tell me a different one forms umwhere else. thanks.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
I'm not sure how KMegura's walkthrough doesn't have the information you want, but what is the place you're trying to get to?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
which kmegura faq are you talking about. just give me the file number thing. i dunno what its called but it tells the how big the file is. like 507k or 314k. know what i mean?

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
Dingo Jellybean's FAQ/Walkthrough is one of the best, if not the best out in the net. It has details on how to get there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alright thanx... but another question. anyone know where to find a good materia guide? k megura's matarie guide that is part of his faq is really awesome but somme of it is in jap so...

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
:D why'd you pick that username anyway?

...and IMO the japanese faqs are more detailed than the NA ones. just an observation. :p

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Keiichi
:D why'd you pick that username anyway?

...and IMO the japanese faqs are more detailed than the NA ones. just an observation. :p
that's because Japanese gamers are more obsessed with the games. Plus they had more time to play it :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts