Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
No$gba Philosopher
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately, in a week's time, there's not much activity.

I was wondering if some active supporters "moved" themselves to EmuCraze, or just waiting for some announcements...It's plausible that the new site for IdeaS would be located there.

Just asking. No harm intended.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
signing up at emucraze is supporting emucraze, not ideas.

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
I wouldn't bother to be honest, Lino still frequents this forum and support can be gotten here. As Squall said, it wouldn't be supporting or helping iDeas in any shape or form.

But in the end it's up to you..

·
No$gba Philosopher
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah, I see.

Thanks for the info.

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
As Squall said, it wouldn't be supporting or helping iDeas in any shape or form.
I do not recommend you sign up at EmuCraze just because you want to support iDeaS

Edit: also keep in mind that EmuCraze does not force anyone to sign up just to post in help of iDeaS... guests are free to post in the designated forums, staff has kept a great job making sure that all posts are moderated asap and that questions are discussed and looked into.

but to make a comment suggesting that EmuCraze does nothing for iDeaS is politically incorrect. There are many ways EmuCraze has helped the progression of the iDeaS emu development...

In regards to iDeaS being stopped for good. I have no idea where that rumor started but it is not true. The production is being stalled momentarily until Lino has resolved his issue. He has said himself that iDeaS is not finished for good.

·
No$gba Philosopher
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks again for the info.

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
Thanks again for the info.
No problem at all..

just keep in mind, just because new releases of iDeaS are stalled (or at least to the public), it does not mean that support has stalled too, Lino, LuisR14, Dimitri, and Dotter have all be doing a good job monitoring bugs and troubleshooting problems....

Or as mentioned above, you can go here to ask questions... there really is no better option, you go where is most convenient and still active.

I dont think I can spell it out more realistically and clear...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.