Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dam it.I fully hope I will got grade A my point is 80 but there are some people got 85 point up then I fail into B+.My grade sysytem refer to other student.Most of student down grade into D+.This is dam for me.I need A on English to get GPA on 2.00 up now I lose that chance.I hope fully to get callcuals on C.I don't understand why those people want to make high point like that.That bad for everyone.I believe in year 2.There are many people must retire becuase of low grade.Dam it :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,307 Posts
While I understand your frustration, you don't really need to swear about it. Why do you have to have a 2.00 GPA?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Because 2.00 is the safe place for everybody.
If I haven't GPA 2.00 I can not register on every subject
I have to leave some subject behide me.
 

·
playing FGO
Joined
·
10,134 Posts
Don't worry Enigma....you can still take the exam to Toudai next year. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,307 Posts
They won't let you register those courses on a probationary basis? At my school, if you can't meet the minimum GPA, you aren't permanently out of luck. They'll give you the next semester to make a turnaround. If it's the same with your school, you should be able to take certain classes to bump up your GPA (like typing, for example).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Keiichi
Don't worry Enigma....you can still take the exam to Toudai next year. ;)
Ha Ha Ha...........
Oh Keiichi check out my site too.I got some thing for ya :p
BTW I hope I can pass this all until I finnish this (Not retire before) :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Originally posted by Ryos
They won't let you register those courses on a probationary basis? At my school, if you can't meet the minimum GPA, you aren't permanently out of luck. They'll give you the next semester to make a turnaround. If it's the same with your school, you should be able to take certain classes to bump up your GPA (like typing, for example).
Yep,I can go for next semester but let hope my grade not down below than 1.5.When that time I have to say goodbye and walk out :(
 

·
playing FGO
Joined
·
10,134 Posts
Nice. :) Gonna set it as my wallpaper later.


So you finally corrected the spelling, eh? ;)

[edit] don't you think you should also make 640x480 versions?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Keiichi
So you finally corrected the spelling, eh? ;)
I already noted that on Enigma's site thread. Almost thought I was looking at a different series for a second. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Keiichi
Nice. :) Gonna set it as my wallpaper later.


So you finally corrected the spelling, eh? ;)
Thx ya.I won't miss about spelling again ;)
Tokimeki Nemorail ohh......rial huh :D
 

·
playing FGO
Joined
·
10,134 Posts
Originally posted by Enigma1982
BTW.........
I still feel mad on those people.
I hope they will know what are they doing in someday.
if it's any consolation to you, im doing miserably in my visual basic class..... if 70% is the passing, i only got 59% as a midterm grade. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Keiichi


if it's any consolation to you, im doing miserably in my visual basic class..... if 70% is the passing, i only got 59% as a midterm grade. :p
Entire grade of all srtudent will be like "V"
Most people saty on left side and in middle few people stay there.
And at right side.....................:eyes:
 

·
playing FGO
Joined
·
10,134 Posts
So which side are you on? :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by Keiichi
Nice. :) Gonna set it as my wallpaper later.


So you finally corrected the spelling, eh? ;)

don't you think you should also make 640x480 versions?
Ehh.............
You use that resolutions ???
 
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Top