Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yes in the Chrono Trigger start up very good anime.

Anyway I have a problem y'see I already had plans on reformatting my Comp, but before I did I put all my stuff on my external HDD. Including my espxe (all its bio folders, mem card folders, plugin folders etc) and the Chrono trigger psx version

well I tested to see if it worked so I actually RAN espxe from my external HDD and selected Chrono trigger from my external HDD (not my normal Comp) and all ran perfectly
I even loaded mem cards and ran great, all on my external HDD. so naturally I was thinking 'yep all is good, now when I reformatt my Comp and finish that I can just drag the espxe files and chrono trigger on my Comp and play' but heres the problem. I Cannot

Why is that? I mean it RAN PERFECT on my external HDD and i didnt change nothing, all I did was simply drag the files from my external HDD to my computer...

so when i start the game the intro goes really fast and theres no sound, the music plays extra fast when it gets to the menu (like new game, load game, options) and I cant even load my saved games when all this was working fine before

i dunno if this is epsxe error but it cant be cuz it just worked on my external HDD before i reformatted

oh and the strange thing is I get exact same errors even when I try to play from my external as well as my Comp (despite it working before!)

so this led me to believe when I reformatted something changed and now it wont get espxe to run.

can anybody help me on this? not your common espxe problem, but this should be easy to figure out for some whos good with this (im not :()
======================================================================
btw I also posted this in general queries cause this isnt really a plugin problem (read post)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.