Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a website where people can post/upload the configurations that have worked well for various games?

I have about 40 PS1 games, and I'm making ePSXeCutor configs for all of them. I'd like to share the ones I've finished and speed up the process of configuring the rest.

BTW, I found a way to export memcard icons for use as ePSXeCutor icons, using PSXGameEdit and Ico2Bmp. It would be nice to be able to share those as well.

Dan

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
the frontend Delta already comes with a crapload of settings in it.

this has been gone over before many times. the problem is, everyone's idea of what's good varies. not to mention the fact that many games play perfectly fine just by pressing the "Nice" preset in Pete's plugins.

what i do when i test PSX games is just start out with the Nice preset and then go from there. if you are having trouble with a particular game, come here and use the Search function. there have been threads made about many particularly tricky to configure games. i'm working on a series myself about "perfect OGL2 configs". but like i said, everyone has their own opinion. it works perfectly for me, but others beg to differ ;)

what i'm trying to say is, it's great that you came up with that, but i doubt it will be very popular. most people just press "nice" and it works well; they add texture filtering , shaders, etc to taste. and the games that DO require special configs have either been A. discussed at length (MGS, FF games, etc) or B. are rarely played and no one really knows

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.