Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I have a problem, when I start a game (multilingual EN FR GER IT) pcsx2 automatically starts it in English and not in Italian.
How do I set the Italian language at startup for the game?
Let me know...... :) 馃捇

Thank you very much

No sir, I don't like it.
Some games nag you about the language every time on startup.

Others rely on the settings stored in BIOS.

Access the BIOS by CDVD -> No Disc, then System -> Boot BIOS.

System Configuration -> Language and set to Italian.

Back out to the main menu and stop emulation. Reset CDVD to whatever it was before.

Product Font Screenshot Operating system Line

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, it works, thank you.
But every time I have to redo the same procedure because it does not memorize the Italian language as a saved and set language.
However, saving the game loads it with the same language I had set.
Ok.

Registered
Thanks for the answer, I have changed my language too. I don't know how to set the automatic language for a PS2 game and that is why I was searching for it online and after reading your post, I have changed it. I would also like to help you by sharing the Free Essays on Human Body, Examples, Topics, Outlines - WritingUniverse link with you in which you can read essay samples for free. I also use that website to read free essay samples.

Registered
Have you tried it in the game settings? I think the games are all multilanguage. Me and my brother regularly play Worldbox while playing League-Of-Legends. Because it is a game associated with our childhood, hopefully it will always develop and be well received by many gamers, when we first entered the game our resources were only land and water, but very soon it became powerful territories. Game Mods, Worldbox Mod APK WorldBox Mod APK 0.14.2 (All unlocked) have helped us have more great experiences

Registered
Check out the customer reviews http://essaypapers.reviews/ for any essay writing service. This will give you an idea of the kind of people that work there. If there are too many negative reviews, you may want to find another service. Similarly, you should be able to read reviews on sites like Reddit. There is also a great chance that these reviews will be honest. For example, a website that has a lot of 5-star reviews is probably a scam.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts