Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I've had my eye on this little gem for a while now and after seeing this totally rad supermercial I am completely sold on getting this game. The visuals look all nice and shiny, and with plenty more of that old school Serious Sam carnage the re-invisioned version (running at 6,005 polygons per krundle!) is looking mighty enjoyable.

Coming to Xbox Live and PC soon, but no solid word on a PS3 version.

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
There only good if you just want to do mindless shooting. Other than that there repetitiveness bored me to tears.

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
There only good if you just want to do mindless shooting. Other than that there repetitiveness bored me to tears.
Now that I think about it, I imagine it's because there was no reason not to die due to infinite respawn. No risk, no reward.

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
Good. Now make it so that there's 100 of those guys on the screen at once and that you can have guns with unlimited ammo. :p I ALWAYS wished that the original game would have more enemies on the screen at once... so I wouldn't have to aim.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.