Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· The Hunter
17,202 Posts
I really recommend it as a backup as well, you don't want to go all the way back to onboard video. And if your mobo doesn't even have that you're screwed till you get yourself a new video card. The small amount of money you will get when you sell it isn't worth the trouble of waiting when your new one has got problems.

· The Hunter
17,202 Posts
GCFreak: Please don't make fun of a TNT2, I've been using my own 32mb one for 6 years now and it has never failed me. Unlike more recent hardware.

Anyway Makotech, if you can help our a friend with it and you want to rely on the warranty it might be nice to help each other out :)

· The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Just a small sidenote: I wasn't feeling offended, I just felt like taking the piss out of someone making a kinda useles post :p

I still like the way the card runs Gunz, but it's a shame it can't run Morrowind... But at least now I've seen the full potential of it cause it's always been limited by my slow cpu. I'm very glad that I kept the card as a backup :) I don't like the feeling of having to switch to onboard video at the expense of my ram memory.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.