Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I found two topics covering my problem but... No useful information for me in there.

So, I installed nullDC, I can run bios smoothly, but when I am going to load a cdi file (only have that kind of roms - of course my own backups ;]) BTW which suppose to be a selfboot I get that error: "Selected image failed to load". I am fighting with this couple of hours, and that's why I registered in here.

Also I cant change te GDROM plugin in select plugins menu, because I don't have other plugin for it, and that's why I cant mount it with daemon tools probably, what I need to do with that? I have the latest d-tools lite FYI.

NullDC v 1.0.3 from emudev site, which look like official.

Please help me because I wanna play couple of DC games :D

edit: Just found 1.0.6 and... It runs great! What's the matter? 1.0.6 is older then 1.0.3 isn't it?

·
Time Lord
1,989 Posts
You dont need to mount your cdi image to a virtual drive in nulldc. the emulator can boot them directly from the file menu if it doesnt work its usually a corrupted image.
Yes 1.6b is older and i agree it rocks

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
its not 1.0.6.

Razi has some screwed up ways of versioning :p

for all intents, its 1.0.0 beta 6

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So that's why I said it is older than 1.0.3 which... Don't want to load an image. This beta works fine and to be honest I don't need nothing else, but IF there will be next update I'll be screwed a little probably.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is old, but I had the same problem a few minutes ago, and can't find the solution in the forums.

Well, it turns out the problem is because I put my .cdi image in a folder path that contains unrecognizable characters (I put it in "D:\• Games •\Dumps"). nullDC 1.0.0 beta 1.6 can recognize the path without problem, but nullDC 1.0.4 r50 cannot (it shows "D:\? Games ?\Dumps").

·
Banned
34 Posts
Maybe you can try a different directory??!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.