Next Generation Emulation banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts
Nevermore said:
Wow, I was digging back in my old boxes and guess what I found?

FINAL BATTLE!

if you remember that game you're my hero.That guy made the bad guys fly off the screen with single punches and funny looking kicks.

That's what I call a good game.
ah indeed...the poorly translated / edited and censored / botched storyline make of "Fist of the North Star".

Surpirsed GAIARES wasn't mentioned shooter wise.

Popful Mail, I love that game. It's buried somewhere in a box in my closet or apartment. My Sweetie didn't like Eternal Champions Sega CD version. It was pretty gory for that day and age. No comments regarding Nightie Trap? Nobody remember that "controversy" I remember thinking what kid wants a Sega CD, let alone that game.

I have a stash of Sega CD games in a CD case, as mentioned...somewhere.... ???? No I gave away Eternal Champions...

I don't remember if Night Trap caused controvery in Europe at the time, but the internet makes you learn about these things. As for mega/sega cd games, I still have original copies of Snatcher (PAL) and After Burner 3 (NTSC/J). Never had an actual unit, though. I already had the Snatcher copy, which I had snatched (pun intended) on an msx fair some years before sega cd emulation became a thing.

Play the blast processing demo that was Aero Blasters' hi speed tunnel level. It was parodied in Parodius, but since the SNES wasn't fast enough, it was a sad attempt compared to the original.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.