Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I was wondering if it was possible to play the Sega Master System's "Slug Labyrinth" with an emulotor or somethin?

Thank you!

S

·
0 Posts
I have never heard of this game, but if it is a standard Master System Game, either Meka or Dega should play it just fine. Both are excellent Master System emulators and both play Game Gear games as well. Plus Meka also plays Colecovison games. Both emulators are free and may be found at www.vg-network.com
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi.

The name isn't correct for sure. I still wonder if the game HAVE a name! :) You were able to play this game only by turning on your Sega Master System without any video games in the console. It was in the ROM of the System.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Originally posted by Majesty
Hi.

The name isn't correct for sure. I still wonder if the game HAVE a name! :) You were able to play this game only by turning on your Sega Master System without any video games in the console. It was in the ROM of the System.
You can play this game using MEKA a multi-system emulator (http://www.emumania.com/ggear/meka059b.zip).

Here is a section from the meka.txt file included:
BIOS inclusion. You can play the snail game in MEKA, provided you know how to access to it (alright, if you forgot, try pressing UP+1+2).

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Damn that brings back memories.... which brings me to the real question: has anyone ever finish that game? how many levels are there?

S

·
0 Posts
Thanks UncleClive, I had heard of a hidden game built into the Master System Rom. Zoop had mentioned it when he started releasing Meka, but I never knew how to access it. Now I know.
Majesty, forget about Dega, as I dont think it has this feature. AFIK only Meka supports this, so, as UcleClive said, Meka is the one you want.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
heh, i remember this. amazing how a simple game could be so much fun... when i was a kid anyway
i dont remember how many levels i got thru tho

1 - 10 of 10 Posts