Next Generation Emulation banner

Sega Emulators

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  _E_ 
#1 ·
hi,

I know a lot of emulators for the GB, GBA, Nes, Snes, N64, cube, ps1, ps2, xbox and dreamcast.

But for the sega consoles (except for saturn and dreamcast) i don't know any emulators. I know sega has a Game gear and a console (like snes). And maybe more between, But i don't know if there are emulators for it!

Is there somebody who can tell me the sega-console story and the emulators for it?

Thanx in advance

#2 ·
For genesis and Sega CD games the best one is Gens.

For the Saturn there are no good English emulators. It's seems the Saturn is too friggin hard to emulate.

There is a good Saturn Japanese emulator that I have tired out and it works quite well. It's called GiriGiri. (I can mention it's name, because it's reported that the developers stopped working on it)

#3 ·
You can try the newly released Saturnin for emulating saturn games. Kega Fusion is the best for SMS/GG/Genesis/32x/SegaCD emulation IMO.

Yours,
-Elly

#5 ·
alcoatjez said:
IMHO
MEKA is the best emu for SMS/GG.
I used Meka and it was quite nice. Though it doesnt come with video rendering filters support like Fusion. It's all a matter of preference after all.

Yours,
-Elly

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.