Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i own lunar silver star story (for both sega cd and playstation one) and i own eternal blue (just for playstation) and i decided to figure out the diffrences for myself in the sega cd one and the playstation one, well i convinced my friend to let me barrow eternal blue for the sega cd and to be honest i was amazed on how diffrent graphic wise and well everything compared to SST for sega cd, if you ask me its 1000x better than SST for sega cd, im still in aw of this fact

so my question is, is there any other games for the sega cd thats as good and as fun,if so whats the name of the game

oh and id also like to know what you all thought about the games and on what system you like the game on(even though i imagine everyones gonna say psx b/c the anime cut-scens(sp)

im also sorry about my lack of punctuation,and spelling

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
I hated the remakes (both on the PSX and LL on the GBA) as far as I am concerned the originals surpass the remakes by far. As for similar games on the Sega CD I'm afraid there aren't... Lunar TSS and EB are the flagships of the Sega CD, the only RPG titles that come close to them are Vay, Popful Mail (even though it's an action RPG) and Shining Force...

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
Although it is not a Sega CD game, the remake of the Genesis "Master of Monsters" for PS1 is pretty good.

As far as the Lunars..We have both for Sega CD, and picked up Silver Star Complete for PS1....Needless to say we are in agreement, and did not pick up the Eternal Blue remake

1 - 4 of 4 Posts