Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys remember Ada Wong from RE2, the jornalist (spy) that threw her self down the bridge?

You guys remember seeing a mistery lady in RE4 clips? Yep its her. Looks like Leons babe lived :p

Dunno more details about why she's back, how did she survive or anything but it was just announced its her.

Here are some screenshots

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
I guess you should've warned about it as a spoiler, anyway I had pretty much the feeling that "that" woman was Ada since the beginning.

She might be on her own but since she was working for Wesker IIRC past in RE2, she might be following her own path and recover Leon maybe ;)

The source was the famitsu magazine confirming the rumors in japan.

I insist that those new character designs are awesome.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Indeed, Ada is looking very good, except for those glasses though :/

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Metalmurphy said:
Dunno more details about why she's back, how did she survive or anything but it was just announced its her.
Well, it was known that she survived... in RE2 on Leon's second scenary (the one you get to play after loading Claire's Data) she (or rather a shadow which looks like her) saves your ass by throwing you the rocket launcher to kill that Nemesis-like monster... it's good to see that Capcom does not leave any untied knots...

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
hehe, we talked about it in a RE 4 thread didn't we? :) good to see her back ok and Kaiser it was a tyrant (in RE2) ;)

Metalmurphy from where did you get those shots?

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hum unfortunatly i was never able to play that part. My Claire CD got ruined befored i finished it with Leon :( I might buy the game again if i find it at some cheap shop. Im getting nostalgic all of the sudden :p

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
kaneda the screeshots are in gamespot, ign, funny they're not in the official japanese capcom's site.

Yeah Ada was also known that she did make it in the RE3 epilogues, that scar she had mysteriously disappeared of nowhere.

I guess she looks like Trinity with such glasses.

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Metalmurphy said:
Hum unfortunatly i was never able to play that part. My Claire CD got ruined befored i finished it with Leon :( I might buy the game again if i find it at some cheap shop. Im getting nostalgic all of the sudden :p
Basically (don't read if you don't like spoilers) on the second scenary Ada gets lethally wounded by a Tyrant (thanks for the name Kaneda) on the Umbrella complex you visit near the end of the game.
Leon then gets all pansy and kisses her screaming like a wuss "Ada" after apparently she dies... later you face the Tyrant on a kind of final shodown and as always you can not kill the creep.
Then Ada's model (all dark) shows up and throws a rocket Launcher at Leon (IIRC Leon says something like: Ada?). After that you don't see her again but you are aware the she is still alive.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
フェニックス said:
Yeah Ada was also known that she did make it in the RE3 epilogues, that scar she had mysteriously disappeared of nowhere.

I guess she looks like Trinity with such glasses.
hehe yeah, but I think Ada is HoT 7 times more than Trinity, and also, what do you think she's (ada) hidding under those glasses? mayby pinky shining eyes (dumbar$ Weskers patent ;) )

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
huh nothing just these beautiful eyes, see for yourself. Althought they're just teasing as always, it'd be interesting the missing dialogues in those screenshots. Just a month more till I'll have my hands on the game :evil:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts