Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Drowning in a red state.
9,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed the game gets much better after the first mission(which sucked incredibly). Those of you who gave up on the game after 5 minutes should relook into it. :p

This is of course by playing on hard on your first run through..........

·
Drowning in a red state.
9,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm, thanks for the advice.. But I'll try something else. ;p :D
Scratch playing it in hard, I almost just snapped my psp in half.

Bull**** makes you fight 3 tanks 2 bad guys, then 3 bad guys and 5 bots, then 4 tanks and 3 bad guys(died there because its all in the same damn fight.). Its just to ridiculous and the battle system isn't suited to be fighting so many enemies at the same.

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
oO ! Maybe u should try the normal level and gain more practice :) Playing hard on the first run makes any game extra harder. LOL.. Seeing you mad with the game just reminded me... I was playing Red Ninja for PS2 yesterday, I was on the second boss, that old rag with thunder powers, dammit, I was pretty upset... Really annoying. After dying dozens and dozens of times I managed to kill that old ****. Geez... I swear, sometimes I felt like smashing the joypad, but I didn't :hdbash:. Whew...

·
Drowning in a red state.
9,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was reading a site today and it told me these extra features are available when you play Crisis Core in hard mode.

"Features of Hard Mode
Hard Mode is harder than Normal Mode; it is also more difficult and more challenging.
It has also been known to increase the blood pressure and swearing on the part of the player.
It shows the player that there really is a “Game Over” screen in the game.
The player gains the ability ‘PSP Toss’, which while quite powerful, costs $170 per use.."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.