Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You play as a kid, as I recall, with a red hat, something with Kung-Fu or whatever martial art. I remember one level: you hit some chefs and their friends or something... It is for Playstation 1, but I played it too many years ago to remember all details. Hope someone here could know it..
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Is there anything else you could tell us about this game?

·
Registered
449 Posts
I know a great romsite where you can get it. It´s called www.imjustkidding.lol.

Anyway, i have NEVER heard about the game. Is it about...OMG, a rapper?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I cannot remember anything else, just that I really have to play this great game again... It's a kid/teen with a RED hat.. you hit people.. 3rd person game.. Like Spiderman 1 or 2 point of view, similar to that.. For PS1.. Comon remember!! =]

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
he meant his own personal post, not your entire thread.

was the game really great? if it was a fabulous game that will help narrow down the list, lots of those mediocre games get lost in the mass of the hundreds upon hundreds of other mediocre games.

·
You're already dead...
5,472 Posts
we need more details:

was it 2d or 3d?
how did you fight the enemies? (missles, fighting, gun..)
what was the goal of the game?
were their different levels in the game?

etc...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It isn't Fatal Fury. You fight them with your hands and legs, meaning a martial art. There were different levels, I do not recall that you can do a VS against someone, almost 100% sure you cannot, you just play the levels, a story mode or something. it was 3rd person, you played as a kid with a red hat, even maybe sometimes without it, or without it at all, lol.. Uhmm.. That's it, I think... I remember espacially that level where u fight in a kitchen, chefs or something.. Also you can pick up all kinds of thinks and throw them at your enemys: chairs tables etc...
I hope someone cold tell me it's name... Thanks in advance guys!

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
lol, but jackie chan does not wear a red cap.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.