Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have Scowered The Web And Found Nothin........What I Am Looking For Is A PSX Emulator That Supports Gameshark....I have Tried This EPSX and i couldent understand the cheat menu...Beside The Game I Wanted To Play "Digimon" Didnt Work As Well, To Fast And Weird. If Anyone Could Please Tell Me If Theirs A PSX Emulator With Gameshark Support I would really Apreciate IT!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
440 Posts
Originally posted by fivefeet8
goto..

www.aldostools.com

They have a program called PEC which will allow the use of gameshark codes in Epsxe and other psx emus.. The epsxe cheat menu is only for codes to make unplayable games playable and not for gameshark codes..
Hmm, Ive never heard about some cheay codes what will make unplayable games playable....:rolleyes:
So, fivefeet8, can you ask me what cheat code should i enter to play Pe2 ??? Thanksssss:p
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,586 Posts
Originally posted by Nash


Hmm, Ive never heard about some cheay codes what will make unplayable games playable....:rolleyes:
So, fivefeet8, can you ask me what cheat code should i enter to play Pe2 ??? Thanksssss:p
ehh.. It doesn't quite work that way.. I don't know the codes.. But the epsxe authors put up a code to get pass a part in Breath of Fire 4 where you would get stuck.. There is also a code for Crono Cross where is it gets stuck.. Basically, the epsxe cheat is sorta like a hack to get a game working or pass a certain part where it either crashes or gets stuck, but there is no code for it at the moment that would make PE2 work..

PE2 works in the next version of PE2 so wait for that one..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
440 Posts
Originally posted by fivefeet8


ehh.. It doesn't quite work that way.. I don't know the codes.. But the epsxe authors put up a code to get pass a part in Breath of Fire 4 where you would get stuck.. There is also a code for Crono Cross where is it gets stuck.. Basically, the epsxe cheat is sorta like a hack to get a game working or pass a certain part where it either crashes or gets stuck, but there is no code for it at the moment that would make PE2 work..

PE2 works in the next version of PE2 so wait for that one..
:yawn: yeah now understand:p But for example, where can i get a cheat code to skip part of the ff7 game? or maybe there are some progs that generating these codes???? (cheat debuggers...):eyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,307 Posts
> where can i get a cheat code to skip part of the ff7 game?

There's no such thing. Or are you talking about a code that will will grant you the strength to pass that point?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
440 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
> where can i get a cheat code to skip part of the ff7 game?

There's no such thing. Or are you talking about a code that will will grant you the strength to pass that point?
Oh, Hi Ryos !!!!:yawn: No, I have much strength to pass any part of FF7:cool: but......i have a cd with bad sectors (its little scratched .......)thats why my lovely FF7 game frequently hangs up..... Are there any ways to resolve this problem? Maybe you know some cdrplug what can scip bad sectors???or any utility to restore data from damaged cd sectors? :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
440 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
Then make an ISO of the disk and play from that.
Hmm, its not so easy cause the prog what create iso's
can't read cd too:mad:it says :"cant read sectors XXX to XXX ) (its a wincd)
 

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
Joined
·
5,797 Posts
Originally posted by Nash


Hmm, Ive never heard about some cheay codes what will make unplayable games playable....:rolleyes:
So, fivefeet8, can you ask me what cheat code should i enter to play Pe2 ??? Thanksssss:p
sure, is simple, just use the -pe2 command in ePSXe 1.5.0 :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,441 Posts
Originally posted by Nash

Oh, Hi Ryos !!!!:yawn: No, I have much strength to pass any part of FF7:cool: but......i have a cd with bad sectors (its little scratched .......)thats why my lovely FF7 game frequently hangs up..... Are there any ways to resolve this problem? Maybe you know some cdrplug what can scip bad sectors???or any utility to restore data from damaged cd sectors? :confused:
i believe discjuggler or blindread can help with scratched cds. of its pretty scratched up but doesnt have any deep abrasions i recommend getting a disc/game doctor from EB or a music cd store.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
what program can i use to make iso images?
cuz when i play MGS on ePSXe, it kinda skips when they're talking on the codec or when they're playing a part of the story.
and it's annoying hearing Snake say, "this.....this.....this......this..........is.......is.......is........is........snake........snake.......snake.......snake.........."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
nero works really well... just ask your friends as school or something for nero...or dish out 20 bucks and buy a copy... i know nero is for burning CD's but it can make ISO's too...really effective. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
668 Posts
pfff...I got that program with my computer and i think it sucks, I had a hole bunch of errors with and stuff. the best program is clone cd.I never ruined a cd with it yet and i must of copied like about 15 cds with till now.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top