Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How do i post a screenshot in my message? Does it need to be on the internet with a URL or can I attach it and it will show up in the message?

P.S Do JPG pics load faster than BMP..?

S

·
0 Posts
At the bottom of the message box is an option which says "attach file" next to it is a box that says "browse". This is where you can attach a screenshot to your message. You can either type in the link to your screenshot or browse your computer until you find the screenshot you want. Then just click on the screenshot and the link to the "shot" is automatically placed in the box. Then when you submit your new message or reply, your screenshot will be uploaded.
It is best to use JPGs to upload as they are a lot smaller than bmps and they do upload a lot faste due to their smaller size. There are many conversion programs available for converting bmps to JPGs.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Originally posted by Joe_Zombie
How do i post a screenshot in my message? Does it need to be on the internet with a URL or can I attach it and it will show up in the message?

P.S Do JPG pics load faster than BMP..?
You can attach it using the attach file option and it will show up. You can also link to a url (using img option) and it will still show up.
I guess jpg images will load faster as most times they are smaller in size.

Take care.

*edit* sxamiga types faster than me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts