Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can some one please tell me how to take screenshot of gt2? and also how to post them on here ?

thanks in advance hicks.

S

·
0 Posts
Just follow g-man's instructions and you'll be fine. Just make sure to post them in the screenshots forum and not in other forums. The Screenshots Forum is the proper place for them.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ive got some saved to snaps but there bitmaps? how do i convert them to jpeg? which tool do i use? can i use paint?

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
or open the bitmap in the imaging program that comes with windows and then select save as, and chose jpg.:p

ps I don't mean paint. I mean imaging (the crap scanner software built into windows)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ive tryed to do the save as thing in image and ive only got three formats which i can change to bitmap, fax document and tiff document:( . what the hell am i doing wrong?:confused: please help, and why cant you display them bitmaps?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ive got the millenium edition of windows probably not the same thing :eyes: ill have to try some other programs

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanx for all the help guys got it succed :D take a look in screenshots to see what i have put up

hicks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts