Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I'm cool.
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few screenshots, the game is very good so far, the music graphics, and dialogue is fantastic.

The shots are at 1600x1200 so they'll take a while to load on 56k.

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
Wow. That is indeed fabulous graphics.

I heard original was huge dissapointment and cutted to death. Does this Lost Chapters have new/re-added stuff?

·
I'm cool.
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Perhaps Guyver, but we dont talk about that stuff here.

MaZa, as far as I know it has a bunch of extra content that the xbox version didn't have, tweaked gameplay, more quests, etc. as well as obviously better graphics, I was impressed how good it looks on PC, and the Xbox version was a very good game, just not as good as the hype made it out to be, still one of my favorite xbox games though.

It's worth mentioning that this is a very good port, it has been designed around mouse/keyboard controls so its very easy and intuitive to control unlike most console to PC ports that have awful controls because theyre meant to be played with a controller. Anyway, I will post more pics later.

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
Yet us knowing it will get you in trouble in this forum. This thread will get locked uber-fast, thats a sure thing.

Still, thanks for the info. I might buy that game at some point.

·
Registered
184 Posts
A huge dissapointment is an understatement. If you read into the hype before the game was released you probably would have been pissed. It was supposed to have "real time" being you could plant a seed and watch it grow into a tree kinda thing. And the different story everytime was also bs. I finished the game in 16 hours on my first go thru, that was with trying to get everything and leveling up. So it was hella short also.
Check out the gamefaq message boards for the x-box version. They still haven't gotten over it, and the fact that they have to buy the "new" version just to get the extras doesn't help much either.

But still, I'm going to get it. The gameplay is just awesome, think N64 Zelda mixed with SW:KoToR. Thats close to what you get.

And yes, very nice shots! I hope my rig can handle it...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.