Next Generation Emulation banner

ScreenShots DXBX

34K views 133 replies 21 participants last post by  Nintendo Maniac 
#1 · (Edited)
Made it a sticky post.. to show the screenshots producded by Dxbx.
Removed images that are posted more then once.. removed gamepad image and create device image.

#28 ·
2 days ago we have released version 0.2 of the dxbx emulator, we still are hard working on version 0.3

Already very good progress has been made.. so 4 new images are added.
The gamepad image is a new one.. from dxbx 0.3

Fonts are working :)

So added...
XRay demo
Gamepad - new screenshot
PointSprites demo
Fog demo

#37 ·
ok the one render frame blackscreen bug has been fixed by revelation :)
daphne and EvilLoader now also display screens.

We are running out of items to post screenshots, but i dont want to delete the messages.
So now i insert images in the items posted after the screenshots when its full

#41 ·
Good job Dxbx. You're proving kingofc wrong :)

Nice screens :)
Offtopic: Your signature is a bit too big, you might want to resize it to avoid an admin removing it. Check out the forum rules and adjust your sig size accordingly :)

#47 ·
"Psyvariar 2: Extend Edition" is showing the loading screen. The game is running at 1 FPM (Frame Per Minute), really slow... I waited 5 minutes to get the screen... but it's there anyway :)

Perhaps it goes through, but I didn't have patience to wait, after waiting 10 minutes without a new screen... :/

PS: It's really sad and boring when nobody is showing interest in xbox emulation... Shadow_tj and PatrickvL are working hard in Dxbx, and nobody is showing any interest, it's very demotivating...

#49 ·
JoaoHadouken: What kind of interest? That the other devs will join and participated? Or the rest of us who joy with every new screenshot? I'm still in the second group until i master my C++ skills and can be of any use. But i think there are lot of people that are watching the progress of this.

#50 ·
Emulatong said:
wait,the Emulator started to load commercial games?
Yes, check out some videos on youtube, this Dxbx version is not available for download yet, because it's from the 0.4 version ;) This new screenshot I have added is from a commercial game also :)

IvicaMarkovic said:
JoaoHadouken: What kind of interest? That the other devs will join and participated? Or the rest of us who joy with every new screenshot? I'm still in the second group until i master my C++ skills and can be of any use. But i think there are lot of people that are watching the progress of this.
The interest I mean is not really other devs join in the project, it's just some words of motivation. You're mastering your skills in C++, right? Probably, in the future, you're going to make a program, or even a emu project... so imagine you're showing a nice progress, trying to keep it up-to-date every week (or even everyday), and nobody says a simple "nice screens" or "nice job, keep working".

It's a bit confused for me, when Dxbx was just showing demos and XDK samples screenshots, somebody was saying things like that, but now... when we discovered that some commercial games are already running on this Delphi emulator (what we thought it was going to make more people interested) nobody says a simple word... I'm not obligating people to reply something, but put themselves in the place of Shadow and Patrick... I have put myself, and I found it really boring :(

#51 ·
Unfortunately, it appears that most of the enthusiasm is directed more towards the latest and greatest wii emulation. Having said that, I for one am always excited to see advancement of xbox emulation. The day I see Jet Set Radio Future playable, I and many others will be jumping for joy. Dont feel disouraged guys. Your work is appreciated.

You guys and Blueshogun should feel proud to be working on and accomplishing something that has never been done before.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.