Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys , i'm new here and i really enjoy the no$gba. Anyways back on topic , does the option on the no$gba 2.6 a for screenshot works? if so where do all your screenshot end up when you take em with the emulator?

Btw anyone has good suggestion for good RPG games on the ds with a solid story and gameplay? ( must come with an answer to my first question if possible)

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
The screenshot are saved into the clipboard, iirc. So in order to save the screenshot, you have to open up a image editor (ie. Paint, Photoshop, etc...), then paste the image and save the file to any format you want.

As for your other question, I suggest you post that in the Game/Console Discussion section of the forum.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
The World Ends With You is solid. Good story, captivating gameplay, and an option that lets you control the item drop rates; so you don't have to kill the same crummy enemy hundreds of times to get the drop you want.
I personally liked Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time, though that may not be everyone's choice.
Black Sigil would be nice if not for the infuriating bugs.
For TRPGs, you might like Lost Magic and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.
I never got around to play the Lunar games (Dragon Song and Genesis) and Magical Starsign, though they look promising.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.