Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having an issue with the display settings. It appears that some games switch between widths of 256 pixels and 320 pixels. On real hardware, the image will stretch to fill the screen, but I can't seem to make it do that in the emulator. I'm not sure if I've articulated this well enough, so here's a visual representation of what's going on. For games the switch between horizontal widths like this, is there a way to have ePSXe behave like the console?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hi you there.

Well firts of all, what kind of GPU Plugins you are using and specially on which version of ePSXe you are dealing for that game.

Only for that i can ( or we can ) help you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, Drakonolus. Actually, it'd been so long since I've used the program, I kinda forgot that there were plug-ins. You basically just pointed me in the right direction and I figured it out on my own. Thank you for your time.

·
Not a Registered User
1,429 Posts
Duck ePSXe get Duckstation.
A better PS1 emulator with simpler settings and actively being worked on.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Thats Ok dude.

Assuming of what FoxSevent says. You can grab the DuckStation emulator. It's too easy for the use. If ePSXe it's a plain pain in the butt sometimes. Try on that another emulator.
However. I don't know if Tales Of Phantasia it's already compatible on DuckStation. Just try on figure it out by yourself.

Warning: It ask Windows 10 for compatibility only.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts