Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Questions. I recently downloaded no$gba with the DS addition. In the DS folder there is BIOSNDS with 2 roms inside and an unmountable .bin file called DS_firmware. Do I have to do anything with these or are they just their for the no$gba application to draw from?

My other question is why is it everygame im playing the noise is all scratchy and if someone could tell me where to go to understand what all the options mean in the emulation configuration menu?

PS whats a good controller that works with vista that I can use to play gba/ds games? My ps2 controller is okay but I cant get the right analog stick to work. Is there a work around for this? And my ps3 controller doesn't work at all even though I have the sixaxis driver installed . Any suggestions?

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
You have illegally obtained the Bios and firmware of the NDS and as per the emuforums rules we can no longer help you.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,100 Posts
Leave him be, Squall. He obviously didn't know; and didn't even use it.
As for you, D2nny:
BIOS and firmware are two utilities that were dumped from a real DS. They are illegal to redistribute (eg. up- or download) and, for most purposes, unnessessary. Best delete them right away. It is also quite possible you have downloaded No$GBA 2.6a with these files. Know that this is illegal too, as 2.6a is donation-only; even though donations and therefor any legal means to obtain 2.6a has been down for over a year.
You can find the last legal version, 2.6, on the developer's HP.
As for the scratchy noise, that's partly due to the less-than-100% speed that most games reach. You can help that with the No$Zoomer utility with its built-in noise supression option. You might have to use it repeatedly until the noise is filtered out.
For the controller, I'd recommend XPadder (Google's your friend here).

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
Yes I am afraid the rules are the rules so this thread has to be locked in accordance with the [rules]Emuforums Warez Policy[/rules].

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.