Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new with epsxe (I'm using it for about a week) and I'm going crazy .......I'm playing alot of games and I use different pluging and configs for each one of them and it's so annoying to change everything so much times,so does anybody know a way to save my configs???

·
Premium Member
8,592 Posts
Originally posted by Mr.t
I'm new with epsxe (I'm using it for about a week) and I'm going crazy .......I'm playing alot of games and I use different pluging and configs for each one of them and it's so annoying to change everything so much times,so does anybody know a way to save my configs???
Use epsxe executor.. It saves different configs for different games and executes them with one click.. It also has a memcard and savestate manager.. You can pick which memcards go with which game.. Executor should be on the psx downloads pages..

·
Premium Member
8,592 Posts
There are some documents that come with executor.. Fully read them.. hmm..

Ok..

It's a very simple tool.. Just unzipp it into the epsxe directory where the epsxe executable is.. Then click on executor.exe... click "configurations", new epsxe configuration, input the name of the game, and then click configure epsxe..

The next window should have all the options for epsxe.. Just check each tab and make your configuration of the pluggins, memcards, and then finally the epsxe options.. Remember to save your config by clicking "OK".. Don't worry about the cheats tab for now..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.