Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

saving games...

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  General Plot 
#1 ·
ok the new chankast is kool,i managed to run many games and
everything goes ok,but i cant save any game to vmu...
all the games didn't manage to recocnize the vmu..
so anyone can help???

#2 ·
I can help cause I think I know your problem. What you need to do is run chankast without a game inserted. Then go to the memory management screen and clear your memcards. Also make sure that your memcards are "plugged in" in the chankast options menu "Chankast version .25".

#4 ·
NOOOOOO. This is strickly a chankast sound buffer problem. I have it too with many of my games. Just remember to save often and try to keep chankast at a good framerate by over/underclocking the Core. You'll just have to wait till next version for a proper sound fix. :thumb:

#7 ·
quote:
can help cause I think I know your problem. What you need to do is run chankast without a game inserted. Then go to the memory management screen and clear your memcards. Also make sure that your memcards are "plugged in" in the chankast options menu "Chankast version .25".

by the memory management screen you mean the vms-browser right..??

cause in that screen there are two memcards and they are both empty but still it says that there are no empty blocks...??
I've got them pluged in....in the plugin-configuration menu...soo I don't know what the problem is...

somebody plz help...:(

#8 ·
Maybe you need to format them, which can be done by going to the bios screen in Chankast, and to the VMU section. When you select 'delete all' it will perform a format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.