Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Destroying Angel
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in vagrant story the memcard isnt recognized by epsxe 1.20 unles the SIO irq is on. also after i made a savestate the game no longer saves to a memcard. einhander seems to have the same problem, tho it doesn;t need the SIO irq on.
can sum1 help me out?

i think it has worked b4 and i kno i can still save after making savestates in smackdown 2

thx guys

·
Registered
125 Posts
what version of vagrant story is? i play it NTSC and force it to pal, and the mem card is recognized without SIO irq enabledand i could save to my memory card and use savestates without problems. The only problem i have is that the games freezes at the 2nd wyvern

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Ok once again a n00b forgot to read the faqs!!!!! Now listen! After you use the Savestate feature 2 files are created in the memcard directory called temp000.000 and temp001.001. After you savestate everything you save to your memory card is actually saved in these 2 files! To get the games you saved in here just rename them somthing like - mem1.mcr. It's that simple. But don't use Savestates and then try to save because you will have to do this every time if you do. Remember! READ THE UN-OFFICIAL FAQS THAT COMES WITH EPSXE!!!!!! It is located somwhere in the ePSXe directory. The answer 3/4 of the questions most n00bs probably have.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Yes, that memory card deal gave me a problem too. Just one more thing... If you are using epsxe curator, you MUST name them in order starting with epsxe000.mrc and on up. So if you already have epsxe000.mrc and epsxe001.mrc , you must name the temporaries starting with epsxe002.mcr.

Now that is something that should have been in the FAQ that was not because it really gave me a hard time..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts