Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
so I was playing Castlevania: Order Of Ecclesia on No$gba with No$zoomer, everything went well, almost beat the game.
Anyway, I decided to try some other games, so I tried Fire Emblem. The game wouldn't start because I didn't set up the save type to flash, so I did that.
Now I can't start my Castlevania save, I forgot what type of save it was set to (the default), but i tried changing to every type and it seems to be lost.
The save is still in the battery folder.
Is there a way I can play this save again?
Thanks in advance.

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
Castlevania is one of those games where if you don't start with the correct save type, then your save file (if it exist) will get corrupted and unusable. There is nothing you can do to recover the save.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Yes that would also be my guess what happens. Note that it has nothing to do with the emulator, but it's completely and entirely the game's fault. On a flash cart or even if the real cart got dusty it might also overwrite the save with a new one starting at the beginning because it considered the old one corrupt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.