Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first of all, i'd like to say hi to everyone.:) secondly, i'd like to ask for some help with save states. i've read a lot of posts and faqs, and i still can't get them to work.:mad: i'm using epsxe 1.4.0, lewpy's plugin 1.35, and i've tried null2's spu 1.35, pete's midas spu 1.7 and the epsxe spu core. something is preventing me from using the save states. please help. thanks

oh yeah system specs( if they matter) are:
AMD Athlon 900
Voodoo 3 3000 AGP
Windows 98 SE

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
what exactly cant u do? details plz :)

in the readme:

- F1-Savestate in selected slot.
- F2-Increase slot. (max = 5)
- F3-Loadstate from selected slot.

anyway, if ur playing games like FF its not a good idea to use Savestates...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't save in any games. I'm playing final fantasy ix right now though. For some reason the save states just don't work. I've tried to use F1 and then F3, and I've tried going to the main screen and selecting the slots too. I even made sure to use to plugins that they said were supporting it. Oh yeah, the dos window says "save state done" when I press F1, but obviously it hasn't done that. I hope you can help me.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
Did you create some memcards already? Check if there is a savestate folder in the epsxe dir.. Go with what neojag says and don't use savestates for FF9 or don't use them too much.. YOu will have problems later on in the game.. You can also use savestates in conjunction with regular memcard saves so if you run into a savestate problem later on, you will still be able you use your memcard save..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts