Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, and my congratulations on making the best psx emulator available, those games really bring back memories.

Now to the point: the save states function without a problem in all games i have except one: the crash bandicoot collection, 3 crash games on 1 cd.

When im playing this ISO, either from the hard drive or the cd-rom, the save states stop working. I cant save the game and cant load it, although the slot swapping is working like nothing happened.

I can save and load the game using the memo cards but its really slow and painful.

I have read about the F4 key trick, but it doesnt seem to work either, i mash it continously but the save states still dont work.

So my question is am i doing something wrong or is it the ISOs fault? Any suggestions?

Oh and sorry if the answer is obvious and easily found, i already tried to search the help section, faqs and the forum but i found no solutions

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
i vaguely remember the same thing happening in crash team racing. coincidence?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm having the same problem. Bandicoot collection. But it's worse. After I try to save, I am not able to continue playing, and the image of the the free slot just stays blinking in the upper right corner.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.