Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok,it doesnt sound very good.But I just want to ask if someone can mail me epsxe savestates ?
Not many games are available here in my locality and moreover I still havent got a new cd drive.
So anyone willing to send me savestates of any games ?It should be very easy for someone on broadband or something.
It would be much better if the save state you send has atleast few minutes of playing time.
If someone is willing to send please tell me here first about it.

Thanks in advance.
:)

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
hey save state is kind'a big almost 2mb(1.80mb zip)
i like to give u but my connection suckzzz BIG TIME!!!!!!!

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
if you zip it, it'll shrink to about 600KB or so. :)

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Originally posted by Shiori
if you zip it, it'll shrink to about 600KB or so. :)
Thats right for adripsx savestates not for epsxe ones(they dont get much compressed).

Ok lets change it slightly, if some game runs well on adripsx then I will surely love to get that adripsx save state.

Firegl, on my 33k connection it tooks 12-13 minutes to mail an epsxe save state.(I think thats not much).

So now adripsx or epsxe save states anyone?

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
ok i thought savestate for epsxe.......
ok give me your email add i'll send some games for you
prefferably what games???

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any game that have some decent playing time in the save state will do.
My email is given above.
I sent you pm but it looks you have turned them off.
Before sending them just tell me for how long can I play and what game is it.

Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Originally posted by FireGL
i got 70+ psx games only i'll test if those games will work on adripsx
Most of them wont and I also am facing problems with adripsx load state feature.So if you can wait 15 minutes to send emails then I would love to get epsxe save state.I personally saw their sizes .
Adripsx 1.2 mb epsxe 1.6 mb

So which one you sending first ?

*edit* trying to involve others in this discussion------- Out of 3531 members no one is willing to send me a save state. :( (thats what we call emotional blackmail)

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
hey before i send you i found a game that will take time before you can finish it its twisted metal 2ex but it only works on epsxe and also there is ray storm

BTW i tried to compress a adripsx file but its 1+MB like the epsxe one

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
Hum... don't have many save states(i don't have many games). Do you want X-Men Mutant Academy, or Spyro?

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for cooperation firegl and zephon.

Ok If someone loves sports games(like me) then please try to send a save state from one.I guess save states from these games should have some decent playing time unlike games which require lot of reading from cd.
Also due to some suggestions from people on these boards save state from ridge racer looks surely a worth try.

:) Thanks everyone in advance

S

·
0 Posts
Prafull, I'm not ignoring you, it is just that I, myself, don't use save states. I tried once and they didn't seem to work. Besides all I have is mainly RPGs and some Arcade games. I don't know if you would be interested in those.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Ditto with sxamiga here... I don't use savestates, and I don't play sports games. :p I mostly play RPGs, fighting, and racing.

If you want to try some "weird"/exotic import games, I have some of those (DBZ Legends, Crisis Beat, Gear Fighter Dendoh, etc)... however, I haven't really tested any of their savestate-playing times yet.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks to sxamiga and kairi00.
Nice to know that people are ready to help.
I gave preferences to sports games coz I thought they will have some decent save states playing time.Neway if some "rpgs" ,"arcades","racing" and "weird" games save states have some playing time I would surely love to get them.

Btw congrats to firegl on getting 700 posts and sxamiga for becoming a beta tester. :cool:

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
I'd send one . . . but I'm not at home :heh:. Maybe tomorrow ;).

·
Registered
50 Posts
yeah,me too...i will send a save state from my favorits games....SILENT HILL,AND VAGRANT STORY,but...no today,iam at scholl...;)

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by Yakuza
yeah,me too...i will send a save state from my favorits games....SILENT HILL,AND VAGRANT STORY,but...no today,iam at scholl...;)
Thanks yakuza but save state from silent hill will crash as soon as you open a door (it needs a lot of reading from cd,i have this game neway).
Try vagrant story and see how much game play it has.

Firegl,
That ridge racer 4 save state is working very well.
Thanks a lot.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts