Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two problems with PSXeven version 0.18

1. I can't seem to save states. The debug window will say that I've saved a state when I press F1, and say that I've loaded one when I press F3, but nothing will happen. How do I fix this.

2. I can't assign buttons on a gamepad (I'm using an AirFlo EX). The gamepad works in every other program I've tried it with. I'd also like to know how to fix this.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, I've tried 1.6.0 I don't really like it because I can't seem to be able to change settings after opening an ISO unless I quit the program and restart. I also prefer the PSXeven interface. So I'd like to use PSXeven if I can.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Xeven said:
Under the main directory "psxeven" there should be a subdirectory called "states", please check if it exists or not. If not, just make a "states" directory, and make sure it's not read-only.
It's there, but it's read-only. I can't seem to make it not read-only. If I uncheck the read-only box, it just goes back to being checked the next time I open the properties window.

I have the same controller and it works fine with pad-Harakiri.
I downloaded it and put the joy0harakiri.dll file in the plugins folder, but I still can't get the joypad to work. I tried using the plugin manager but nothing appears in any of the windows.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts