Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently the save states from 120 doesn't work for 140, any clue that can make it work? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
oh?
Are u sure that they re in the correct directory w/ the same name as the seriel number of the game?
Check it out....

Sawasdee

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
The savestates I used in ePSXe worked well when I switched to ePSXe 1.4.0

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, I just copy the whole dir(sstates) from 1.2.0 and paste it to 1.4.0, but it wouldn't work somehow??:confused: :confused: But I noticed one thing, if I open up the save states management under the epsxecutor 1.0.4, I can't see any picture, although the save states had been detected.
I check the serial number of the game(FF9)and it matched, no problem. But I have some doubt here, if I'm not mistaken the save states that I saved is at disc2, and what I got from the save states's serial number is from disc1. So I tried to use both disc to load, but no use. Anyone?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AR..... It's the Pete sound plugin cause the problem. After I switch it to default epsxe SPU core, I can load the save states, what gives. Anyway, which sound plugin that you guy recommend most for FF9?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I don't know about an SPU for FF9, but I think that you don't get pics with your 1.20 sstates because ePSXe didn't support pics until 1.40. If you want the pics you should load those old sstates and re save them in 1.40.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts