Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, probably this has been already discussed... but... how the [email protected]£# do i use the sava state stuff? It's like, i can save it... or so it seems, but there is no way i can make it to load... it's just that front mission III is always crashing... so if i use save states it will be better ... errr... cau u guys please help me? Sorry for being so lamme :cry:

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
you can save using the F1 button and load using the F3 button. The F2 button selects which slot is presently being used.. you have 5 slots in all.. :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks... i tried doing it like this: Pressed "Esc" go to menu select save in slot x and then when i tried using the load it didn't worked. Well, it doesnt matter now. Thanks* []

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Originally posted by Zidane_Tribal
Thanks... i tried doing it like this: Pressed "Esc" go to menu select save in slot x and then when i tried using the load it didn't worked. Well, it doesnt matter now. Thanks* []
Strange enough coz I also use to save and load like this (pressing esc)and havent faced a problem as yet.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by prafull

Strange enough coz I also use to save and load like this (pressing esc)and havent faced a problem as yet.
yeh, it's really weird... hmmm... it's like... when i put it to save... that stuff does not save (when u save a new file appears in u'r directory right?) in my ePSXe i put it to save and that stuff doesn't seem to save... damnit! (Is it necessary some other program?)

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Originally posted by Zidane_Tribal
yeh, it's really weird... hmmm... it's like... when i put it to save... that stuff does not save (when u save a new file appears in u'r directory right?) in my ePSXe i put it to save and that stuff doesn't seem to save... damnit! (Is it necessary some other program?)
Are you using the original cd ?Try making an iso and try save/load option then .I know that this problem occurs with some special type of cds(cant be discussed on these threads coz epsxe dont like those cds).

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've already fixed the problem, thanks anyway. The problem was that there wasn't any folder with the name of /sstates . So... when saving the saved states it didn't copyed cuz there wasnt any directory for it. (My version of ePsxe didn't worked so i unzip the files directely with WinRar. That's why there wasnt that directory. (Man i suck with english!)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts