Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Hello I downloaded this emu from *removed* and is perfectly working with all games I ve tried.
But the "Save State" function is not working!!!! I save the state in a game but when I load it in a later stage all I get is the game just reloading from the start!! Which means each time i close the emulator I have to play the game from the start, I cant really continue from where I left off.
Any Ideas???
-I really wanna play metal slug 7:rolleyes:

· Banned
35,081 Posts
Why hello there, i hope you're having a good day, because im about to spoil it for you.

We cannot help you as the package you have downloaded contains

*ARM 7 and 9 Bios files
*Firmware Binary.
*NoGBA 2.6a

It also contains a Rom Search and Download utility.

This is against the the Emuforums rules, and as such you will not get any support what so ever.

Its also built using IE >.< Yuck.

· Banned
35,081 Posts
Emulation is legal(grey area) as long as you.
*Dump the games yourself
*Dump the firmware, and bios binaries yourself.
*Have legal ownership of the emulated console, and game itself.

· Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
If you're not sure what's acceptable and what's not then the first thing you should do is read the [rules]Emuforums Rules[/rules].
I will now lock this thread as the rules have repeatedly been broken in the thread, I will however not warn or infract you as you genuinelly seemed not to know.
However READ THE RULES before you do anything else on this forum, next time I will not be so kind.
Also just as a tip generally on a forum stickied threads contain the most pertinent information and can often help you before you even need to make a thread of your own.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.