Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sure this is probably an easy fix but i got NO$GBA v2.6a and i changed some settings i heard people suggest to get things to save but that only seemed to work for the new pokemon but i was trying to play FF crystal cronicles and when i went to save it said "Could not save the data. Turn off power and reinsert the DS Game Card" if anyone could help me out that would be great i bet some kid 10 bucks i could get it to work.

· Banned
35,081 Posts
2.6a does not require the save type to be changed to work.

· soshin
3,378 Posts
Yes, version 2.6a doesn't require you to specify the savetype, just set it to auto. But for the case of FF Crystal Chronicle, if you are playing The Echoe of Time, to be able to save you need to activate a certain piracy bypass, usualy in the form of AR codes. As for that, I can't really point you to a specific location (Forgive my laziness :p) but you can search the net through google. I forgot whether the "misc handheld" thread has this code (I haven't checked), but you can also check there.

· Registered
4,727 Posts
Yes, version 2.6a doesn't require you to specify the savetype, just set it to auto. But for the case of FF Crystal Chronicle, if you are playing The Echoe of Time, to be able to save you need to activate a certain piracy bypass, usualy in the form of AR codes. As for that, I can't really point you to a specific location (Forgive my laziness :p) but you can search the net through google. I forgot whether the "misc handheld" thread has this code (I haven't checked), but you can also check there.
Is this thread?
Bypass protection codes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.