Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I've been trying Final Fantasy III and it's great. But what I really want is to use the save file from my DS One (my DS Lite is bust and I got a DSi which does not support it), and then back again onto my card (I accidentaly overwrote my noob Lvl 20s so I am back at Lvl 9). Help please...

Thanks

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,598 Posts
This has nothing to do with no$gba, so I'll report it to have it move to the correct section.

As for your question, I don't think it's possible to recover your save, unless you have some sort of back up of your previous save.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
Moving to misc handheld discussion.

The save if you have managed to recover it should be read perfectly by any DS emu and should also easily be transferable to another memory card.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
The save has to be in the battery folder and it has to be a normal save, not any sort of special save from your Flash card, it must also have the exact same name as the game. So for instance FF3.nds must have FF3.sav.

You can make the screens bigger by using any of the addon tools like myZoom or No$Zoomer etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.