Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm using a Max action replay device, and I was wondering how I load save files. I have a .max file uploaded on my PC that I copied from my memory card, so what do I need to do next to load the file?

And how do I turn saves on my PC back to .max files so I can put them on my memory card?

Thanks.

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
phan1 said:
No, cause I really want to use my own save file on my memory card. Not one downloaded off the internet.
I transfer saves to my PC from my PS2's memcard by using an FTP app on my PS2. This of course requires the ability to boot homebrew, in which case I use Swap Magic. I then do pretty much everything that's in the guide that comes after downloading the save from GameFAQ's.;)

·
A Square Fan!
592 Posts
The internet saves, and the PS2 downloadeds are the same. The guide is for both. (The internet saves, are PS2 saves uploaded...)

Is not needed a moded PS2, or a program to load hombrew, you can use CodeBreaker or Action Replay (or any other aplication) to copy your saves to a USB Device, and then to the PC.

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
TWave said:
The internet saves, and the PS2 downloadeds are the same. The guide is for both. (The internet saves, are PS2 saves uploaded...)

Is not needed a moded PS2, or a program to load hombrew, you can use CodeBreaker or Action Replay (or any other aplication) to copy your saves to a USB Device, and then to the PC.
Note that I said in order to run the FTP app on the PS2 it needs to be able to run homebrew, if using the method I described.;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.