Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
8,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturnin 0.31
Information postée par Runik le 28-12-04 à 22:31.

I had to correct some little things regarding the translations, so here is saturnin v0.31 ;)

The following translations are available in the download thread :
- Bulgarian
- Traditional chinese (big5)
- Simplified chinese (gb)
- Spanish
- Italian
- Dutch
- German
- Portuguese

Enjoy !
Saturnin HomePage
Translations Download Thread

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'm curious about the Saturnin project. I have no Saturn games at this moment (and incidentally, never played any before in my life either). So before I rush out to track some down off ebay and etc, what's the compatibility like for this emulator so far? Will I get at least a decent, albeit incomplete, play experience out of it, or is it more than likely that it simply won't work? What kind of system specs are we talking about here? Should I even bother caring now--other than the obvious fact that somebody is working on such a project-or put it out of my mind for a year or so then come back to see what the Saturn games are like?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Never tried saturnin. I cant believe saturn emu's are taking so long to get to a good running state. But I'm glad they are still working on it (your work is appreciated :) ). I cant wait for one to be as compatible as epsxe is for playstation, then I can finish panzer dragoon finally :thumb:

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
Kiroshi said:
Never tried saturnin. I cant believe saturn emu's are taking so long to get to a good running state. But I'm glad they are still working on it (your work is appreciated :) ). I cant wait for one to be as compatible as epsxe is for playstation, then I can finish panzer dragoon finally :thumb:
You could always buy a sega saturn. They should be very cheap these days. ;) Of course there is another Saturn emulator that runs Panzer Dragoon 1/2zwei/saga fine, but you'll have to find that one by yourself. Google.com is your friend.

aperson said:
I'm curious about the Saturnin project. I have no Saturn games at this moment (and incidentally, never played any before in my life either). So before I rush out to track some down off ebay and etc, what's the compatibility like for this emulator so far? Will I get at least a decent, albeit incomplete, play experience out of it, or is it more than likely that it simply won't work? What kind of system specs are we talking about here? Should I even bother caring now--other than the obvious fact that somebody is working on such a project-or put it out of my mind for a year or so then come back to see what the Saturn games are like?
You missed some memorable games. I loved my Sega Saturn when I had it. Xmen vs SF, SFA3, MSHvsSF, Shining Force 3, Radiant Silvergun....ect...ect... Most saturn emulators today are far from perfect and require quite hefty system specs to run decently. If your going to track down saturn games now, might as well get a used Sega Saturn as well. You won't be sorry. It had some great games in it's short lifespan.

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
WTF, i did post this news yesterday, what happened to that thread?

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Probably lost when moving servers :/

·
Administrator
8,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
* Lady said:
WTF, i did post this news yesterday, what happened to that thread?
i deleted it to get the bragging rights :evil:
just kidding :p
I-Chan is probably right...sowwy

(and your never on icq!)

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
Kirby said:
she bugs me on there all the time :p

well, if i bug you so much then just put me on ur ignore list ...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts