Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.I have a KU-Band Dish plus a decoder for watching sattelite TV and listening to radio.I however have recently fallen on hard times so I can't afford to pay the monthly subscription fees.I've been cut off.I've experienced the same situation before where I didn't have money to pay the subscription so the man who installed the whole system for me initially when I bought it came and put in some codes in the network settings.I was able to view some channels totally different and a lot less than the ones I normally get and most of them in European languages like French,Deutsche,Italiano and Espanyol.I think he switched the settings so my dish would be able to receive signals from another overhead sattelite in space different from the one I normally subscribe to.That was a long time ago and the man who helped me isn't available in the city I live in right now.

Please,I need all those who have dishes and watch sattelite TV to go to the network settings on their decoder and right down the all the codes and settings they see there for me and post it here.My decoder has LNB in the settings,it uses NIT acquistion to scan for signal everytime you switch it on.It normally uses Euresat 4 as the orbital frequency,but there are others available like Astra 1,Astra 2,e.t.c.It has this Horizontal/Vertical option in the settings.I think that has to do with the alingment.Most importantly,It has sattelite frequency numbers which it uses to scan for signals.This is what the sattelite guy changed for me back then so I could view those other channels.

I'm appealing to mostly our European,Middle-Eastern and North-American members who have sattelite Tv,please,help out here.Thank you.

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
I am almost 100% certain this is illegal. I'm going to close this thread unless/until I'm proven otherwise.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.