Next Generation Emulation banner

Which satellite provider appeals to you the most?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
wtfbbq
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If most of you have noticed, it's a battle between the only two satellite radio providers. I want to know who would you go with if given the option of getting a satellite radio.

What is the difference you ask? Talent, not just music. Both of them have almost the same amount of music channels, but it's the on air talent that will sweep the satellite radio scene.

XM: Opie and Anthony

Sirius: Howard Stern (In 2006)

Post your vote and comments!

·
PCSX2ベータテスター
1,457 Posts
i'd never pay for radio as i don't even listen to standard radio... ever.

·
PCSX2ベータテスター
1,457 Posts
ya, but i don't like the radio. That's the point for me. I didn't say other people. I also don't like phones. Both of them i don't like because they make too much noise for me.

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
I believe XM has more channels with commercials and stuff than Sirius but it costs less ($9.95/month versus $12.95/month last time I checked). I've only listened to XM for a couple of minutes but I thought it was neat. The sound quality was excellent. I haven't looked at the channel list for either in a while so I don't know which one would appeal to me the most.

·
Old Man
286 Posts
I compared Sirius's sound quality to XM's, and XM has a higher sound quality. Sirius will sometimes sound like cheap MP3s. XM is cheaper, but they do have a few commercials. Not many. I would pick XM

·
Banned
177 Posts
My friends and I did a study once with both xm and sirius and the major point to be made is they both knock out on you during underpass' sometimes or in the mountains. Overall both are much better than normal radio..however with todays p2p and mp3 cd players installed in cars..its ironic folks will pay for xm or sirius. one cd mp3 style can hold 200 + songs..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts