Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this game is similar with ff tactic. front mission etc..
its a sRPG with a nice story
it work great both on VGS and ePSXe

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
It's a great game, agreed. However, it's a bit on the "easy" side. Leveling up is super easy (if you know the trick) :)

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Originally posted by guwapings
i also have the game but haven't played it yet. So Kairi00, whats the levelup trick?
OK here goes....

You'll notice that there are training dojos in most towns/cities. Another (seemingly unrelated) piece of information is that whenever you use a magic, you'll gain experience regardless of whether the magic actually does something or not (for example, "Cure" gives you 10 EXP, regardless of whether you're actually curing an ailment or not).... use this to your advantage.

Equip all party members with a Cure spell, go into a training session, and kill everyone there *except* one archer.... then, get 4 of your characters to surround this archer, and move the other 2 outside the range of the archer. Now, the archer cannot do anything (btw, an archer cannot attack anyone adjacent to it). At this point, every character should perform a "Cure" until all their MPs are exhausted. Kill the remaining archer.... rinse, lather, repeat.

I'm currently at level 30 when all my enemies are at level 20... hehe... it's fun being able to waste a boss character in 3 hits.

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
I dunno....i find the anime much better. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts