Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· カラム
365 Posts
Hmmm....

/Hides SM Hentai :evil:

· Registered
774 Posts
I've seen a fair amount of it, but it didn't really impress me. Now please, for the love of God, tell me that you're at least a girl. A 17 year old boy who watches a show designed for japanese girls in grade school is just, well... pathetic.

· Knowledge is the solution
7,484 Posts
Best shoujo series ever? You might want to expand your selection and watch other titles like Fruits Basket or Full Moon wo Sagashi-te. A shoujo series is all about conveying a girl view of the world/feelings/life's moment to its audience, and Sailor Moon doesn't really succeeds there :p

A 17 year old boy who watches a show designed for japanese girls in grade school is just, well... pathetic.
How so? I don't remember signing any contract telling people that in order to be considered not pathetic I shouldn't watch show designed for japanese girls in grade school :p

· Heh...
2,829 Posts
Proto said:
Best shoujo series ever? You might want to expand your selection and watch other titles like Fruits Basket or Full Moon wo Sagashi-te.
OH I saw those two animes in particular and didn't realize they were directed towards girls. See the difference? :p

Fruits Basket though is top 10 for me. I even choked up quite a few times. *sniff*

· I m meow desu! ^_^
5,631 Posts
GCFreak said:
Hmmm....

/Hides SM Hentai :evil:
LMAO...U like it?:p I like it too.:p

· Registered
774 Posts
Proto said:
How so? I don't remember signing any contract telling people that in order to be considered not pathetic I shouldn't watch show designed for japanese girls in grade school :p
Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against shoujo itself, but Sailor Moon just isn't anything special. To me, it seems like just another series where people power up with canned animations, fight monters (and invariably win), power down again to wait for more monsters to fight, all while doing incredibly predictable comedy bits. In other words, exactly the type of thing that appeals to the intellect of an 8 year old. :p

If you want to waste your time with a boring, predictable anime like that then by all means be my guest. But, I'm entitled to my opinion and I still say it's pathetic. :p Especially those Sailor Moon cosplayers... *shudder* ...albeit it's not quite as bad as seing a middle aged man dressed like Dejiko... *yet more shuddering*

· The seeker of perfection
4,008 Posts
When the series started it was just the typical comedy/fight/powerdown/wait for another monster/repeat. Then it started to change and it actually had some story.

Ok, ok, Kazuya has to admit something he is afraid to say...
Kazuya puts away his Black Belt and Karate Gi.....
No...Kazuya is not in underwear, you perverts....

Ok, ok, now without my power...
I liked this anime and i actually watched the whole series.... and all because it has some sort of the same theme that i loved in Xenogears. I have to admit that i'm a very romantic person who still believes in fairy tales and like the idea of 2 people being predestined to love each other and who have been together in other lives even if my real life tells me otherwise. Of course you would have to watch the series to understand that this concept is in there.

Kazuya runs and put his Karate Gi and Black Belt on. Now, give me that look again :cuss2:

· I m meow desu! ^_^
5,631 Posts
And i want to be Mamochan....:D

· KO'ed User
962 Posts
__Xzyx987X said:
I've seen a fair amount of it, but it didn't really impress me. Now please, for the love of God, tell me that you're at least a girl. A 17 year old boy who watches a show designed for japanese girls in grade school is just, well... pathetic.
I do agree with you. SM ain't nothing special (although in my country it started mass interest of M&A generally.) Watching that at any given age really is a bit odd. It had it's time, no more please.

· European Citizen xD
353 Posts
Those are cartoons i watched 15 years ago will my " girlfriend" back then .
With her i watched Sailor Moon and Sandi Bell ,but alone i was watching Saber Rider ..yeah..Sabeeer Rideeer ..and the Star Sheriffs in the Sky !!
Lol..those were the days :p

· Registered
10,427 Posts
cloudvii said:
Actually I think "Sailor moon" is kinda racist as every episode shows how the girls can't defeat the evil opponent untill the masked guy appears and encourages them. Which says that girls are weak without guys :p
damn straight....you try and find a dildo that gives off heat :yawn:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.