Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've managed to get the bastard running, at least. It manages to play through a little bit of the opening battle, but it then stops doing anything. It doesn't actually freeze, but the characters are just standing there and moving their little bodies, but they do not attack each other like they were earlier. I tried waiting it out, but I gave up on about 1 1/2 minutes. Has anyone experienced this problem before? I'm using ePSXe 1.4.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I haven't had any problems, it has been running flawlessly here though mind you I only put in about an hour's worth of play. Have you tried toggling f4 to see if that would do anything? Is it any battle, or just certain battles?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by gerbilcannon
I haven't had any problems, it has been running flawlessly here though mind you I only put in about an hour's worth of play. Have you tried toggling f4 to see if that would do anything? Is it any battle, or just certain battles?
It the very first battle where you don't control your characters. I haven't tried toggling F4, what does that do?

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Try knocking off framelimit and go do something else for a little bit and then see what happens. And now as for some more concrete suggestions, mayhap you should try a different bios, the one I run with just fine is dtlh3000. I don't need any special options for this game. As for the f4 toggle, that toggles on/off the forcing of the sio (controller) irq. Useful for several games out there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts