Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
He's watching you.
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
taken from 1emulation.com

Today one of the Kxploit developers from PSP-DEV, CybBlade, has died from cancer. As we know, the Kxploit allowed everyone who had a 1.5 bios to play homebrew for this time throughout the world. This came as a big surprise to me since I can remember last month or a couple of weeks ago he was in #1emu. I am happy I had the opportunity to speak with him a couple times. I remember him being very nice and he actually was the one who moved PSP-DEV to the 1Emulation server and was the maintainer of the website. I am also very close to PaWsTick who is an OP in #1emu. The founding fathers of PSP-DEV are PaWsTick, CybBlade, and Killer-X. This is the first time I actually feel personally affected by this tragedy since I was able to talk with him. Although our conversations were mostly brief, it really has shown me that people can die online and offline.
http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15644

He wasa very strong and caring man, alwais helping people when they need it.

Rest in peace guillermo.

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,588 Posts
.... *salutes*

rest in peace bro :(

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
This sucks to hear :(

I'm not into PSP emulation but still it's sad to hear he died so young because of something normally only 'older people' get. Us emulation fans are just a 'side project' when compared to the rest of the ones in his life, I wish the best for them: his family and friends.

·
PCSX2 Coder
11,343 Posts
Damn its never nice to hear about deaths in a community of people like this, and dying young shouldnt happen. I feel quite bad for the guy he didnt get to live his life :( my condolences go out to his family and friends.

may he rest in peace.

·
Classic Games Lover
5,856 Posts
Sad news, my sincerest condolences to his family and friends. Cancer is a horrible disease, my grandmother died from it. So many young people go away, about a month ago I lost the friend of mine in a car accident...

·
カラム
365 Posts
My best wishes to his family and friends, May he rest in peace.

LMAO here is a prayer on his behalf.

"Dear loving God.

May he who is CybBlade continue to grow in love and peace of your joy. Our sacrifices, such as PSP-DEV continue to live on while CybBlade continues to live in peace within your name. Let us hope that this kind-hearted person have a good time in wherever he is headed to in your Holyness.

Dear God, Bless CybBlade in the glory of your holy name.

Amen."

Lol, I'm christian, I believe in god like no other.

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
I wonder if that was meant in a sarcastic kind of way, or he was being serious... If he was serious, the least we can do respect his good wishes. And let's not turn this into a discussion shall we? :p

·
カラム
365 Posts
I'm being serious. I am christian and I pay as much respect to the person who dies as I can.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
So sad to hear of someone in the comunity leaving us. Well he will always be remembered as a man who made a huge leap in the PSP emulation community. Prayers go out to his family and friends.

·
カラム
365 Posts
Razor Blade said:
Prayers go out to his family and friends.
Does that include My one I posted?

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Indeed ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.