Next Generation Emulation banner

Sacred 2 Fallen Angel

3K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  SupaDK 
#1 · (Edited)
It's been a long time since i got this excited for a RPG but this game rock's (i'm even more excited then HAWX which was kind of a let down).

Right from the start this game kicks @$$ with a great intro (just became one of my favs music is great XD):

Now some Gamplay footage:

Some Screenshots:

I'll get back with some more screens once i advance a little

See less See more
2 22
#2 ·
Sacred was a bug riddled mess.

i doubt Sacred 2 will be much better.

#3 ·
Blind Guardian! \ , , / {>_<} \ , , /

It definitely had my interest, tried the demo and the action just lacked the punch Diablo had. Maybe I'll play it after I've burnt out on Titan Quest with my GF.

#4 ·
The first sacred was indeed filled with bugs that's until enough updates came out.

Until now no bug (but its updated)

some gun action XD

The music in this game is just stunning :drool:

PS:I dont know what to choose between polerarms and dual sword :/

#7 ·
Its too RPG for me, id rather a hack'n'slash like diablo.

#9 ·
I was waiting a price drop on Steam to get this.... is it still 50$?
I could pick up the Limited Edition for only €40 here in Hungary :evil:

The only thing keeping me back was the mediocre impression I had by the demo.

#10 ·
Day 3 still not bored, but huge world is huge and the amount of quests its staggering (i dont think your supose to do them all in one run :lol: since at a point it begins to be pointless).
Also one of the songs when your battling bares a strange resemblance with one of the songs in Xenogears oO

#11 ·
I was bored by day 3 :p i had a good shadow warrior, just cloak+mount+shadow summon spell= win. It got pretty boring, the story isnt told well. RPGS have to have a good story to be good. (like xenogears, lol)

#12 ·
Strange i'm on day 3 but i cant express yet about about the story (well maybe i'm making to many side quests that's true to lol), also there are two different story's :p

PS: cant w8 to get to the Blind Guardian Concert part XD seem germans like to put rock bands in there RPG'S (also seen this in Gothic though not at such a scale).

#14 ·
You need a buddy to play these kind of games with. It's always more fun to slaughter creatures with others. But what's that about the Blind Guardian concert? There's secret BG footage in it? That'd be great, it's one of my fav bands ;)

#15 ·
It's not so secret but yeah there's a ingame fmv with blind guardian you just need to unlock it.

PS: i'm more of a single player lover myself and as for Diablo 2 for example played that game almost a year :lol: with the same character *cant w8 for Diablo 3* hope it will be as epic :p

#16 ·
Yeah i also tried sacred 2 on xbox with a buddy to play with. It was slightly better but ran like crap on xbox360 haha.

#18 ·
The 360 version ran slow, the pc was pretty flawess, for me at least.

#21 ·
I was not trying to be rude in any way , shape or form , it's just this game reminds me of all the bad things in Diablo and all the good things in Oblivion , I never enjoyed Sacred 1 , It was a cheap imitation of other RPGs , I don't at all find it cutting edge or advanced and even the intro looks like it was designed in mid 2000-2002 I mean even Warcraft 3 had better intros and it actually had features , cutscenes and animations that were advanced for it's time this does not , at least that's my opinion , don't mean to judge if you enjoy the game that's great I hope you have fun doing so :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.