Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Believe in Harmony
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't seem to get videos to play on my tv using the s-video cable. Everything else shows fine on the tv, but when a video is playing, that spot is just blank (it shows on my laptop though). I was told that it might have something to do with hardware acceleration, so I tried disabling. However, that causes some of my videos to not show at all (not on the laptop or tv). Some include KH's intro that was recorded using Pcsx2 and a mario speed run I got from speeddemosarchive.com

Anybody know what could be going on?

· Believe in Harmony
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think I'm in cloning mode right now, how would one go about doing switching view? I think my laptop has an integrated Radeon IGP 345 or something that sounds like that. Turning off overlay mode in WMP helped with most videos getting to play, but I can't seem to get DVDs to work now.

By pure luck, I did get a DVD to play somehow on the screen. I can't seem to reproduce that result though. Anybody know how I can get DVDs to work on my tv through an S-video cable? Turning off overlay for WMP (the one under the DVD section of performance) didn't help.

· Believe in Harmony
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
THANK YOU KanedA. Showing me that screen was amazing help. I made the tv my main display while my laptop screen was considered the clone. Thus, my DVDs now play on the tv.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.