Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went back to my old name because I'm tired of people calling me Ryos regardless of whatever my current name is. Lazy bums. :p But anyway, someone took my name in August while it was gone! I don't know what the story is, but seeing as he's a case of still waiting to be certified member, I changed the name ryos to _ryos. I hope no confusion ensues as a result of this, but I'm kind of miffed that someone would jump on that when it was a name that'd been around for quite some time. :p

Anyway, if that guy registered another account and still posts here, don't take it personally, but I wanted my name and you were just sitting on it. ;)

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Let's call you Nel now :evil:

·
space trader
1,803 Posts
Ryos said:
I went back to my old name because I'm tired of people calling me Ryos regardless of whatever my current name is. Lazy bums. :p
...you evil, EVIL batard !! :evil:

...do you expect us, the peaceful folk of emuforums, to concede with all the crazy name changes you make, whenever a particular anime (or otherwise Japanese-related) character happens to appeal to you ? (j/k) :D

...the name "Ryos" is beyond your control now... :evil:
...it has transcended the status of "legend".... and, frankly, to see you with a different name feels odd... ;)

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Eh? I was under the impression that somebody registered that account to hold the name for ya, just in case :D

(Then again I have been known to be mistaken :p )

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
this should be made a poll

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Betamax said:
Eh? I was under the impression that somebody registered that account to hold the name for ya, just in case :D
Nope. If he did, he never asked me about it. The first I knew someone grabbed my name was when I tried to change my name to Ryos and the forum informed me that name was already taken.

·
It’s Me .. I still Exist
1,224 Posts
yeah I did that to samor one time when he changes his nick .. registered it as a joke, but I am still not sure if he thinks it was a joke :D

S

·
0 Posts
yeah I do now :p

Someone else picked Tails though.... too bad; he never posts anymore, but it's a valid account, I guess.

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
Ryos sucks what? :evil:

Yours,
-Elly

S

·
0 Posts
sights said:
...liar !! :p
no!
The story behind the nickname Nel, it's so special!!

It's a tale about the wonders of the internet, really. Sad to see it go to waste :(

·
space trader
1,803 Posts
Samor said:
no!
The story behind the nickname Nel, it's so special!!

It's a tale about the wonders of the internet, really. Sad to see it go to waste :(
...well, knowing Ryos, he'll probably revert back to it sometime in the future, just to add to the confusion.... :evil:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts